CD Visuals for Every Student
Visuals for Every Student is a CD which
includes phonogram cards and notebook
visuals, for all five levels of Orton-Gillingham
type instruction. On the CD you'll also find an
index and extensive notes and tips on using
the CD. All documents are in in PDF format,
so they will print on any computer. I will gladly
email free samples upon request [email protected]. If you put "request
free sample" in the subject box, I'll get to it more quickly.
The CD is priced at 45.00 + tax & shipping. To purchase one, email me at
[email protected], please put purchase CD in the subject box. I'm now
accepting PayPal. The process is so much easier. Order Monday and receive by
Here is a small sampling from my CD:
- 54 pages of card fronts
- 2 choices for some, 3 sounds - new card for each sound added (see ew card in the sample above)
- card backs, on separate pages, have pronunciation guides and key words
- card backs for morphemes contain information on meaning .... micro: small or minute
- 5 cards per page, to print on 110 lb. card stock
- the sample above contains cards from many levels
Above are examples of Syllable Type pages. They will print like the one
pictured on the left. You can use them to create notebook pages like the yellow
one or wall charts similar to the example on the right. You also have similar
pages for syllable divisions. I use this format so you can add types or divisions
on an as needed basis. Tips and instructions are included.
Sounds, Generalizations and Morphemes
Sound Charts for all levels are included.
- The CD has Rule and Generalization Pages. You'll also find instructions for
- making (and tips for using) manipulatives to go along with them. To Floss or Not to Floss and Floss Rule puzzle are pictured above.
- Pages for morphemes include lines so students can make notes and/or lists
Luckily I had room for my favorite visual of all time; the Snail Mail mailer. I
write a decodable note and their ai list inside. On ai day, a designated person
says, "Jen, you've got mail!" [I make sure I'm in the vicinity so I can see their
reaction.] Every student I mailed it to was so surprised! This experience made
ai mail easy to remember; and it made a good impression on their parents too.
That is Visuals for Every Student, in a nutshell ! If you have questions,
please email me at [email protected].
Happy Tutoring, Stacey
Help 4 Reading